Following the outbreak of Coronavirus, we at Flowflex are working hard to mitigate our exposure to supply chain disruption if the spread continues.
However, as the only UK manufacturer the impact of any sourcing from China is minimal compared to those who import all fittings and we are currently working hard to minimise the risk and will ensure that customers are informed of any supply delays.
Flowflex site policy through the coronavirus outbreak is:
- Protect all our staff
- Follow government advice
- Safeguard the business
Government advice is clear and we should follow it where practical:
- Distancing – keep at least 2m distance from others
- Wash hands regularly using soap and water or appropriate hand sanitiser
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with tissues (and dispose of), or into your elbow but not your hands
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Anyone experiencing new symptoms (new continuous cough and/or high temperature) should self-isolate for 7 days
In addition, our site policy is:
- Only business critical visitors are allowed on site
- All visitors entering the buildings must follow our anti-infection procedures
- No staff are to visit other business sites
- Advise management if you see anyone on site who you think should not be here
Please contact us if you have any further concerns.