Flowflex Components Ltd is involved in the manufacture and supply of high quality non-ferrous plumbing fittings for use with all applications in the plumbing and heating trade.
The well-established Flowflex brand names have enjoyed an enviable reputation for product quality, reliability and service.
A key way to achieve this is by operating a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Top management is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS.
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and that they are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization. Quality Objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the QMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review process in order to enhance customer service.
- The use of process approach and risk based thinking.
- Ensure that resources needed for the QMS are available.
- Communicate the importance of conforming to the QMS.
- Ensure that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Promote improvement.
- Establish effective communication with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees of the organization who are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.